March 14th's Fiscal Court Meeting Agenda
Public Hearing at 7:45 AM
Emily Sharp - Warren County Conservation District is coming to present their budget for 2022/2023.
WARREN FISCAL COURT
MONDAY, MARCH 14, 2022
1. Invocation, Esquire Ron Cummings.
2. Pledge to the Flag
3. Roll Call
4. Approve Minutes of the Fiscal Court Meeting of February 28, 2021.
5. Approve Work Schedule for the Warren County Road Department.
6. Approve Personnel Changes for Warren County.
7. Approve 1st Reading of ORDINANCE NO. 22-13WC AN ORDINANCE OF THE FISCAL COURT OF THE COUNTY OF WARREN, KENTUCKY RELATING TO AUTHORIZING AND ESTABLISHING A LOCAL DEVELOPMENT AREA FOR ECONOMIC AND INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT TO BE KNOWN AS “WARREN COUNTY DEVELOPMENT AREA NO. 9”; DESIGNATING THE ITA, WORKING WITH THE COUNTY TREASURER’S OFFICE, AS THE AGENCY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OVERSIGHT, ADMINISTRATION, AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THIS ORDINANCE; DESIGNATION OF THE DEVELOPMENT BOARD TO ACT IN AN ADVISORY CAPACITY; AUTHORIZING THE IMPOSITION OF AN OCCUPATIONAL LICENSE TAX; ESTABLISHING A SPECIAL FUND; AUTHORIZING AND APPROVING A LOCAL DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT; PROVIDING FOR PERIODIC ACCOUNTING AND ANALYSIS; AND, AUTHORIZING SUCH OTHER ACTIONS AS ARE NECESSARY OR REQUIRED BY THE ACT WITH RESPECT TO THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE “WARREN COUNTY DEVELOPMENT AREA NO. 9”.
8. Approve 2nd & Final Reading of 22-11WC Rezoning Property located at 7516 & 7530
Gotts-Hydro Road from AG (Agriculture) to RR (Rural Residential)
containing approximately 4.97 +/- Acres and presently owned by Leroy
Cole and F. Scott Milligan, Trustee for Sandra Cole.
9. Approve 2nd & Final Reading of Ordinance #22-12WC Relating to the Closing of C. B.
Huff Road located within Warren County, Kentucky.
10. Approve Order #22-06 Re-Appointing Harvey Johnston to the Warren County Water
11. Approve Determination in the amount of $9,834.61 to AAA Systems for Camera
System for the Maintenance Building at Griffin Park.
12. Approve the Sheriff’s Official Receipt for Property Tax Bills for 2021. (Limestone,
Sand, Gravel, and Oil Properties.
13. Approve Lease and Agreement with North Central Communications, Inc. for the land
lease at the Alvaton Volunteer Fire Department.
14. Approve Emergency Executive Order to Ratify hiring a private contractor to repair a
Sinkhole at 1317 Lakemere Avenue, Bowling Green, KY.
15. Approve 1st Reading of Ordinance #22-14WC REZONING PROPERTY LOCATED AT 562 OLD LOVERS LANE FROM AG (AGRICULTURE) TO RM-3 (TOWNHOUSE/MULTI-FAMILY RESIDENTIAL) CONTAINING APPROXIMATELY 6.211 +/- ACRES AND PRESENTLY OWNED BY MOUNT VICTOR HOMES, LLC % ZACH WILLIAMS.
16. Approve 1st Reading of Ordinance #22-15WC REZONING PROPERTY LOCATED AT 3461 ELROD ROAD AND O SMALLHOUSE ROAD (FORMERLY 3863 SMALLHOUSE ROAD) FROM R-E (RESIDENTIAL; ESTATE) & RS-1D (SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENTIAL) TO PUD (PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT) CONTAINING APPROXIMATELY 5.7337 +/- ACRES AND PRESENTLY OWNED BY STAGNER FARMS, LLC % MICHAEL VITALE.
17. Approve 1st Reading of Ordinance #22-16WC REZONING PROPERTY LOCATED AT 8629 & 8679 NASHVILLE ROAD FROM R-E (RESIDENTIAL ESTATE) TO GB (GENERAL BUSINESS) & RS-1C (SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENTIAL) CONTAINING APPROXIMATELY 18.8762 +/- ACRES AND PRESENTLY OWNED BY MAHARAJ SWAMI, LLC % RALPESHKUMAR PATEL
18. Approve 1st Reading of Ordinance #22-17WC REZONING PROPERTY LOCATED AT 0, 242 & 446 NINA MILLER ROAD FROM AG (AGRICULTURE) & R-E (RESIDENTIAL ESTATE) TO AG (AGRICULTURE), RR (RURAL RESIDENTIAL) & R-E (RESIDENTIAL ESTATE) CONTAINING APPROXIMATELY 17.85 +/- ACRES AND PRESENTLY OWNED BY BETTY CRUMP AND MELINDA TRUSTY.
19. Approve Emergency Order to Ratify Renting a Lift Gate Truck for the Bowling Green Donation Center to Deliver Donated Goods.
20. Approve and Ratify the Lease Agreement with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Warren County for the rental of a room at White Gym.
21. Approve Determination in the amount of $5,500. to Scotty’s Contracting & Stone for repairs to the edges along the length of the Soap Box Derby Track. (Scotty’s has the bituminous material contract for Warren County).
22. Approve Determination in the amount of $22,420. to Superior Fence for the final step in completing the Griffin Park Dugout Project. (Three quotes requested - only two received),
23. Grant Judge Executive authority to sign Household Hazardous Waste Grant Application and all related documents.
24. Approve Emergency Determination in the amount of $11,158.37 to TriState International Trucks for repairs to the 2016 International 7400 truck.
25. Approve Determination in the amount of $4,150 to Reynolds Sealing and Striping for re-striping the Soap Box Derby Track at Moore Park. (KPC Contract).
26. Approve Inter-Fund Transfers for Warren County.
27. Approve the 2-1-1 Report for February 2022.
28. Approve Emergency Determination in the amount of $1,361.32 to Greenwood Ford for the replacement of brake and rotors for the 2017 Ford F-350 that is assigned to downtown beautification division.
29. Approve Grant Agreement for ARPA Funding with South Central Development Company (a 501c/3 for $36,000. Grant). This is for the purpose of funding toward the salary for Military Veterans Recruitment to the Bowling Green Area.
30. Grant Authority to advertise for Pesticide Treatment for all Warren County Park Departments.
31. Grant Authority to advertise for the Mowing of Warren County Parks and Warren County School Properties.
32. Approve Change Order for Doc Doc Goose and XBS Solutions for additional upgrades to the Parks Department New Software-based budget, payroll and work order system to enhance the functionality of the Program. This will increase the Parks monthly cost of service by $647.63.
33. Grant Authority for Warren County Parks to Apply for the 2022 Water Land & Water Conservation Grant for Buchanon Park. (50/50 Grant with estimated cost for the County of $116,391.50).
34. Grant Authority for Warren County Parks to apply for a 2022 Grant for Recreational Trails Program. (This is a 80/20 Grant for White Park for approximately $300,000.).
35. Approve Procurement Policy for Purchases Made With American Rescue Plan Act State and Local Fiscal Recovery Fund Monies.
Brett Hightower, Sheriff
Lynette Yates, County Clerk
Stephen Harmon, Jailer
Chris Kummer, Executive Director, Parks & Recreation
Josh Moore, Public Works Director
Ronnie Pearson, Director, Emergency Management
Tommy Loving, Executive Director, Drug Task Force
Susan Lewis, PVA Administrator
Bob Appling, Executive Director, Contractor’s Licensing
Ben Peterson, Executive Director, P & Z
James Marcrum, Superintendent WC Justice Center