Fiscal Court Agenda for September 28th 2023.
Warren County Fiscal Court Agenda
Thursday, September 28, 2023 | 9:00 AM
1. Invocation, Pastor Tom Schaefer, New Life Church
2. Pledge to the flag
3. Roll call
4. Approve minutes of the Fiscal Court meeting on September 14, 2023.
5. Approve work schedule for the Warren County Road Department.
6. Approve personnel changes for Warren County.
7. Approve second and final reading of Ordinance 23-61WC Rezoning property located at 0 and 9888 Nashville Road from AG (Agriculture) to (RS-1D) Single Family Residential, RM4 (Multi-Family Residential), GB (General Business), and P (Public) containing approximately 85.40 acres and presently owned by Chandler Holdings, LLC c/o David Chandler.
8. Approve second and final reading of Ordinance 23-62WC Rezoning property located at 0 Martinsville Road (portion) from AG (Agriculture) to R-E (Residential Estate) containing approximately 0.84 acre and presently owned by Hulen and Sylvia Hill.
9. Approve determination in the amount of $8,900.00 to Reynolds Sealing & Striping for striping of the parking areas at Basil Griffin Park. (This is State Contract Pricing).
10. Approve lease agreement for a 2023 Ford F350 truck from Enterprise Fleet for the Stormwater Maintenance Crew in the amount of $1,391.83 for 60 months, plus a onetime cost of $17,000 for aftermarket equipment. (This is State Contract Pricing).
11. Approve determination in the amount of $7,160.55 to DC Elevator for repair of elevator number four at the block six parking garage. (This is the contracted vendor).
12. Approve first reading of Ordinance 23-63WC Rezoning property located at 1501 Fuqua Road from AG (Agriculture) to RR (Rural Residential) containing approximately 5.02 acres and presently owned by Southern Craftsman Homes, LLC c/o Chris Leptinsky (applicants) and Barbara A. Cox (property owner).
13. Approve determination in the amount of $8,375.00 to Certor Sports for 75 youth football helmets for Park and Rec to replace ones that are damaged and/or expired. (Three quotes were obtained. This was the lowest and best).
14. Approve the August 2023 Treasurer’s Report.
15. Approve budget transfers for Warren County.
16. Approve determination in the amount of $158,036.18 to Meade Equipment for a Deere 410 P Backhoe for the Road Department. (Replacing backhoe that was stolen in August). (This is State Contract Pricing.)
17. Approve determination in the amount of $24,930.00 to McCormick Equipment Company for the replacement of the dock leveler and lift system at SKyPAC. (Three quotes were obtained. This was the best evaluated quote. This will be paid for from the SKyPAC fund.)
18. Approve determination in the amount of $4,500.00 to Sprouse Containers for the purchase of a Con Ex Storage container to be placed at SOKY Marketplace to store equipment for the Parks downtown beautification division. (Three quotes were obtained. This was the lowest and best.)
19. Approve determination in the amount of $2,718.00 to Red Ranger Media for audio and video improvements as part of the courtroom renovation. (This is a single source vendor.)
20. Approve first reading of Ordinance 23-64WC Authorizing a Lighting Agreement between Warren Rural Electric Cooperative Corporation and South Glen Gables Section 5
Brett Hightower, Sheriff
Lynette Yates, County Clerk
Stephen Harmon, Jailer
Chris Kummer, Executive Director, Parks & Recreation
Josh Moore, Director, Public Works
Nikki Koller, Director, Stormwater
Holly Warren, Contractor’s Licensing Board
Ronnie Pearson, Director, Emergency Management
Tommy Loving, Executive Director, Drug Task Force
Joshua R. Hardy, Property Valuation Administrator
Ben Peterson, Executive Director, Planning & Zoning
James Marcrum, Superintendent, WC Justice Center