Fiscal court Agenda 10/12/2023
Warren County Fiscal Court Agenda
Thursday, October 12, 2023 | 9:00 AM
1. Invocation, Pastor Adam Trent, Meadow Land Baptist Church
2. Pledge to the flag
3. Roll call
4. Approve minutes of the Fiscal Court meeting on September 28, 2023.
5. Approve work schedule for the Warren County Road Department.
6. Approve personnel changes for Warren County.
7. Glenda Beck to make presentation regarding food pantries.
8. Election Education Taskforce update.
9. Approve second and final reading of Ordinance #23-63WC Rezoning property located at 1501 Fuqua Road from AG (Agriculture) to RR (Rural Residential) containing approximately 5.02 acres and presently owned by Southern Craftsman Homes, LLC c/o Chris Leptinsky (applicants) and Barbara A. Cox (property owner).
10. Approve second and final reading of Ordinance #23-64WC Authorizing a Lighting Agreement between Warren Rural Electric Cooperative Corporation and South Glen Gables Section 5.
11. Approve lease agreement for 2023 Ford Transit cargo van at a cost of $1,251.24/mo. for 60 months from Enterprise Fleet for Parks and Rec’s Rec on the Run program as well as an additional one-time cost of $3,030.00 for outfitting of the van with power and lighting by Meyer Truck Equipment. (This is State Contract Pricing).
12. Approve and make part of the record the 2023 Emergency Operation Plan for Warren County Emergency Management.
13. Approve determination in the amount of $6,450.00 for Drug Taskforce’s Cellebrite annual renewal. (This is paid for with Asset Forfeiture Funds).
14. Approve lease agreement for a 2024 Ford F-350 from Enterprise Fleet for Stormwater Management in the amount of $1,300.88/month for 60 months. This is a replacement for a 2017 F-350. (This is the contracted vendor).
15. Approve determination in the amount of $4,600.00 to Sprouse Container for the purchase of a Con Ex container for Parks and Rec’s new partnership with the Bike/Walk BG Program for storage of bikes and equipment. (Three quotes were obtained. This was the lowest and best).
16. Approve Resolution 23-20 Adopting and approving the execution of a Rural Secondary Program Agreement between the Fiscal Court and the Commonwealth of Kentucky, Transportation Cabinet, Department of Rural and Municipal Aid, and accepting all roads and streets referred to therein as being a part of the County Road System and authorize Judge Executive to sign all related documents. (This is for the Flex Funds reimbursement in an amount not to exceed $340,111.00 for bituminous resurfacing of Clay Starks Road, Halls Chapel Road, and Hays-Pondsville Road.)
17. Approve lowest and best bid of $359,780.00 to White Oak General Contractors for the Renovation of the second-floor offices and bathrooms at the Warren County Courthouse. (This was publicly advertised with two bids received. This was the lowest and best.)
18. Approve determination in the amount of $5,209.03 to Wright Implement for the purchase of a snowplow attachment for the John Deere Gator recently purchased for the Downtown Beautification Division. (This is Sourcewell Contract Pricing.)
19. Approve lease agreement for a 2023 Ford F150 truck from Enterprise Fleet for Public Works in the amount of $1,171.32 for 60 months, plus a one-time cost of $2,150.00 for aftermarket equipment (This is State Contract Pricing).
20. Approve the Warren County Clerk’s 2022 Audit.
Brett Hightower, Sheriff
Lynette Yates, County Clerk
Stephen Harmon, Jailer
Chris Kummer, Executive Director, Parks & Recreation
Josh Moore, Director, Public Works
Nikki Koller, Director, Stormwater
Holly Warren, Contractor’s Licensing Board
Ronnie Pearson, Director, Emergency Management
Tommy Loving, Executive Director, Drug Task Force
Joshua R. Hardy, Property Valuation Administrator
Ben Peterson, Executive Director, Planning & Zoning
James Marcrum, Superintendent, WC Justice Center