Fiscal Court Agenda June 10, 2022 9:00am
WARREN FISCAL COURT
FRIDAY, JUNE 10,2022
1. Invocation, Esquire Doug Gorman.
2. Pledge to the Flag
3. Roll Call
4. Approve Minutes of the Fiscal Court Meeting of May 20, 2022.
5. Approve Work Schedule for the Warren County Road Department.
6. Approve Personnel Changes for Warren County.
7. Approve Resolution #22-19 Authorizing Commencement of the Administrative Dissolution Process for the Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center, Inc., and Approving Proposed Plan of Dissolution and Distribution of the Assets of for the Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center, Inc.
8. Approve Resolution #22-21 Consenting To Inter-Modal Transportation Authority, Inc’s Conveyance of 21.55 +/- Acres of Real Property To Dominion Commercial Assets, LLC and Partial Cancellation of Second Supplemental Contract, Lease & Option Related to Said Real Property.
9. Approve 2nd& Final Reading of Ordinance #22-31WC REZONING PROPERTY LOCATED AT 187 PORTER THORNTON ROAD FROM AG (AGRICULTURE) TO R-R (RURAL RESIDENTIAL) & R-E (RESIDENTIAL ESTATE) CONTAINING APPROXIMATELY 4.91+/- ACRES AND PRESENTLY OWNED BY CHRISTOPHER AND LINDSAY WALDEN.
10. Approve 2nd& Final Reading of ORDINANCE #22-32WC REZONING PROPERTY LOCATED AT 10141 ALVATON ROAD FROM AG (AGRICULTURE) TO PUD (PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT) CONTAINING APPROXIMATELY 6.32 +/- ACRES AND PRESENTLY OWNED BY BRADLEY S. KIRBY.
11. Approve 2nd& Final Reading of ORDINANCE #22-33WC REZONING PROPERTY LOCATED AT 0 NEW CUT ROAD, APPROXIMATELY 0.46 MILES FROM H. E. JOHNSON ROAD FROM AG (AGRICULTURE) TO R-E (RESIDENTIAL ESTATE) CONTAINING APPROXIMATELY 16.477+/- ACRES AND PRESENTLY OWNED BY OLIVER & HANSBROUGH DEVELOPMENT PARTNERS, LLC % BEN HANSBROUGH.
12. APPROVE 2nd& Final READING OF ORDINANCE #22-34WC AUTHORIZING A LIGHTING AGREEMENT BETWEEN WARREN RURAL ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE CORPORATION AND THE TRACE, SECTION 1.
13. APPROVE 2nd& Final READING OF ORDINANCE #22-35WC REZONING PROPERTY LOCATED AT 0 SMITHS GROVE-SCOTTSVILLE ROAD, 0 AYERS ROAD, AND 0 PORTER PIKE, APPROXIMATELY 0.08 MILES FROM THREE FORKS-FLATROCK ROAD FROM AG (AGRICULTURE) TO R-E (RESIDENTIAL ESTATE) CONTAINING APPROXIMATELY 21.3059 +/- ACRES AND PRESENTLY OWNED BY WCM LAND, LLC % CHRIS MCGEHEE.
14. Approve 2nd& Final Reading of ORDINANCE #22-36WC REZONING PROPERTY LOCATED AT 0 DOUBLE SPRINGS ROAD, ACROSS FROM GRISSOM COURT FROM RS-1A (SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENTIAL), RS-1C (SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENTIAL) AND RM-3 (TOWNHOUSE/MULTI-FAMILY RESIDENTIAL) TO RS-1D (SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENTIAL) CONTAINING APPROXIMATELY 23.27 +/- ACRES AND PRESENTLY OWNED BY HOUSING AUTHORITY OF B G % ABRAHAM WILLIAMS.
15. Approve Determination in the amount of $2,595. To Comfort Systems, USA fo repairs to the HVAC System at Moore Park.
16. Approve six-month Lease with House on the Hill at $500.00 per month for a total of $3,500.00 at 1347 KY Hwy. 185, Suite 7, Sugar Maple Square.
17. Approve the purchase of one (1) 72” and one (1) 61” Ferris Zero Turn Mowers. One to be used in the Central District and the other for the Roving Crew. (KPC Pricing).
18. Approve the 2022 Revised Policy Update for the Warren County Sheriff’s Department.
19. Approve Order #22-12 Re-Appointing Mike Hughes and Appointing Byron Palmiter to the Bowling Green Area Convention & Visitors Bureau.
20. Approve the 3rd Quarterly Report for Warren County.
21. Approve 1st Reading of Ordinance #22-37WC Approving the 2022-2023 Budget of Warren County.
22. Approve the Budget Amendment for the Warren County Sheriff’s Department.
23. Approve the Kentucky Department of Corrections Inspection Report and Corrective Action Plan for the Warren County Jail and Warren County Regional Jail Restricted Custody Center.
24. Grant Judge Executive authority to sign Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, Roadway Centerline Maintenance Program.
25. Approve the Purchase of eleven (11) 2022 Chevy Tahoe’s Vehicles for the Warren County Sheriff’s Department from Bachman Chevrolet at the Government Contract Rate and using KACo for financing at a cost of $457,848.82 (financed @3.71% over 60 months).
26. Approve Up fitting these eleven (11) vehicles locally, which includes the emergency equipment, installation, and striping package at a cost of $4,500. each vehicle. Total for eleven (11) vehicles for everything is $552,399.79.
27. Approve Emergency Determination in the amount of $1820.50 to Wright Implement for a Stump Jumper replacement to go on the Mowing Tractor.
28. Approve Order #22-13 Surplusing Vehicles for the Warren County Sheriff’s Office.
29. Approve Resolution #22-20 A Lease for the Financing of a Project; Providing for the Payment and Security of the Lease; Authorizing the Execution of a Various Documents Related to such Lease; and Making certain Designations Regarding such Lease.
30. Approve Budget Transfers for Warren County.
31. Approve the Annual Renewal of “Alert Sense IPAWS License” in the amount of $4,525.00 for Emergency Management. (This allows access to deliver emergency information to the public thru mobile phone carriers throughout Warren County.
32. Approve Order #22-14 Re-Appointing Beth Schaeffer to the Warren County Public Library Board of Trustees.
33. Approve Determination in the amount of $29,017.00 for Work Order Operations Software to be used by Storm water, Road and Engineering Departments. (Single Source). (Paid by Storm water Management and Engineering Services).
34. Approve Brightly Software Yearly Agreement in the amount of $15,211.00 for Permitting and Inspection Software for Building, Electric and Code Enforcement Departments. (Single Source). (Paid by Building & Electrical Departments).
35. Approve Determination in the amount of $2,500.00 to Reynolds Sealing and Striping for Restriping the Parking Lot Gym at White Park. (KPC Pricing #2508832).\
36. Approve the Standing Order for 2022-2023.
37. Approve the Treasurer’s Annual Settlement for 2021-2022.
38. Approve 1st Reading of Ordinance 22-37WC Approving the Budget for 2022-2023 for Warren County.
39. Approve and Grant Authority for Judge Executive to sign WRECC Membership Application for Electric Service and Contract for fire protection metering vault for Aviation Heritage Park in the amount up to $15,900.00 for supply and installation, inspection fee and electric service.
40. Approve Determination in the amount of $1,110.11 to Effective Mail Marketing for mailings of letter to high school seniors for 2022.
41. Approve 1st Reading of Ordinance #22-38WC REZONING PROPERTY LOCATED AT 3399 WILL BOHANNON ROAD FROM AG (AGRICULTURE) TO R-E (RESIDENTIAL ESTATE) CONTAINING APPROXIMATELY 1.00 ACRE AND PRESENTLY OWNED BY ORALEA DALIA ESPARZA EVANS.
42. Approve Determination in the amount of $3,618.75 to Dell (Ky State Price Contract) for the purchase of a laptop and docking stations for Warren County Parks Department.
43. Approve the following yearly bids for 2022-2023: 22-01 – Aggregate Materials Martin Marietta 22-02 – Emulsified Asphalt Asphalt Materials, Inc. 22-03 - Metal Drainage Pipe NO BIDS 22-04 - Signs Econo Signs 22-05 – Gasoline and Diesel Fuel NO BIDS 22-06 – Tree Trimming Runners Tree Service 22-07 – Bituminous Asphalt Scotty’s Contracting & Stone 22-08 – Drywell Services T & T Contracting & T & B Drilling
44. Grant authority for Public Works to re-bid Metal Drainage Pipe and Gasoline and Diesel Fuel since there were no bids received.
45. Approve the Renewal of Insurance with VFIS for Emergency Vehicle and Property Insurance in the amount of $163,698.03. Assurance Partners is the Agent of Record.
46. Approve the Property and Liability and Worker’s Comp Insurance with KACo. Property and Liability at a cost of $449,673.00 and Worker’s Comp Insurance with KACo at a cost of $223,148.00.
Brett Hightower, Sheriff
Lynette Yates, County Clerk
Stephen Harmon, Jailer
Chris Kummer, Executive Director, Parks & Recreation
Josh Moore, Public Works Director
Ronnie Pearson, Director, Emergency Management
Tommy Loving, Executive Director, Drug Task Force
Susan Lewis, PVA Administrator
Bob Appling, Executive Director, Contractor’s Licensing
Ben Peterson, Executive Director, P & Z
James Marcrum, Superintendent WC Justice Center