Fiscal Court Agenda 4-11-2022
Butch Massey with WRECC & Clint Carter with NCTCwill be here to give us an External update.
WARREN FISCAL COURT
MONDAY, APRIL 11, 2022
1. Invocation, Esquire Mark Young.
2. Pledge to the Flag
3. Roll Call
4. Approve Minutes of the Fiscal Court Meeting of March 21, 2022.
5. Approve Work Schedule for the Warren County Road Department.
6. Approve Personnel Changes for Warren County.
7. Approve 2nd & Final Reading of Ordinance # 22-18W CLOSING OF A PORTION OF MELSHED FERRY ROAD LOCATED WITHIN WARREN COUNTY, KENTUCKY.
8. Approve Determination in the amount of $12,150. to Winlectric of Bowling Green for 30 LED Fixtures to upgrade the parking lot lights at Sugar Maple Square. (Three quotes obtained and this is the cheapest and best price).
9. Approve Emergency Determination in the amount of $383.53/Weekly to Cintas for Uniforms for the Road Department Crew.
10. Make part of the record Certificate of Liability Insurance for Arnold Consulting Engineering Services, Inc; Sky Engineering LLC; Southern Health Partner. And Canteen Holdings, Inc.
11. Approve the Renewal and Loan Agreement SDA0369 for Aviation Heritage Park.
12. Approve Contract with ASAP (Agency for Substance Abuse Policy).
13. Approve Determination in the amount of $1,050.00 to Pye Barker of Bowling Green for the annual monitoring fee and fire alarm service.
14. Approve Order #22-09WC Surplusing Property for the Warren County Regional Jail.
15. Approve the 2022-2023 Budget for the Planning Commission.
16. Approve Determination in the amount of $41,805. to Scotty’s Contracting & Stone for paving the Jaycee Building Parking Lot at the SOKY Fairgrounds. (50% to be reimbursed by City of Bowling Green).
17. Approve 1st Reading of Ordinance #22-19WC CLOSING OF A PORTION OF COOKE
ROAD LOCATED WITHIN WARREN COUNTY, KENTUCKY.
18. Approve Determination in the amount of $13,053.40 to Sigma Organics for Ballfields
Product Order. (By ordering now will save the County $2,417. A month).
19. Approve Determination in the amount of $3,495.03 to Barren County Business Supply for items to be used in the upcoming Election. (Three quotes solicited - this is lowest and best).
20. Approve Determination in the amount of $6,995. to Farris Trailers for a 7’ x 16’ tandem
wheel enclosed trailer to be used for special events. (Three quotes received - this is lowest
and best quote).
21. Approve 1st Reading of Ordinance #22-20WC Authorizing a Lighting Agreement
between Warren Rural Electric Cooperative Corporation and McLellan Crossings,
22. Approve Lease Agreement with Lang Company in the amount of $292.73 per month for copier/scanner equipment and service for Public Works. (Savings of $20.97 per month of previous contract).
23. Approve the Reimbursement for purchase of Voting Equipment in the amount of $202,421.00.
24. Approve the February 2022 Treasurer’s Report.
25. Grant Authority for Public Works-DEPA to use Kentucky Master Agreement Number: MA605 2100000531, using Tire Recycling, Inc. of Owensboro for disposal of tires accumulated through the Litter Abatement and Illegal Open Dump Cleanup Grants, and authorize Warren County to Execute all necessary documents. (State Price Contract Rate, $1909 per ton).
26. Grant Authority to Public Works-DEPA to Contract Litter Abatement crews under uniform rate schedule and appropriations and authorize Warren County to Execute all necessary documents. (Litter Abatement Grant/PW-DEPA).
27. Grant Authority to Public Works to advertise with multiple vendors the Spring 2022 Household Hazardous Waste Day, April 23, 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM at the Warren County Salt Barn at 999 Lauren Avery Drive. (HHWD Grant, 75% and Stormwater 25%).
28. Grant Authority to advertise for 2022 Cleanup of Illegal Open Dumps in Warren County. (KY Pride Fund 75% and PW-DEPA 25%).
29. Approve Determination in the amount of $27,435.99 to Bluegrass Integrated Communications for Voter Notification Cards that will be mailed to all Warren County households. (Single Source).
30. Approve Determination in the amount of $3,145.92 to Bluegrass Integrated Communications for Voter Notification Cards for Redistricting Changes. (Single Source).
31. Approve Executive Order Declaring an End to the State of Emergency Declared as a Result of the Covid-19 Pandemic.
32. Approve Determination in the amount of $9,459.00 to Reynolds Sealing & Striping for various Thermo Markings for Peach Tree Lane. (Single Source Provider).
33. Approve Determination in the amount of $2,720.00 to Tango Tango for the Annual Radio Integration and Push-to-Talk Users for Emergency Management. (Single Source).
34. Approve Determination in the amount of $2,200.00 to the University of Kentucky for 25 Road Department and Storm Water Employees to attend a State Mandated training for the Basic Work Zone and Flagger Qualifications. (This is for the safety of the employees from both departments).
35. Approve the Benefit Renewal Agreement with Pennacle for our HSA’S, HRA’s and FSA’s.
36. Accept the only bid from Owl’s Head Alloys in the amount of $20,750.00 for the Street Sweeper that was Surplused for Stormwater Management.
37. Approve Determination in the amount of $4,050.00 to HB Clark Golf Design for Disc Golf Signs for the Parks. (Single Source)
38. Approve Determination in the amount of $2,904.00 to Mobile Communication for the Annual Tower Lease for Cows (Community Outdoor Sirens) and Calves (Community Activated Indoor Sirens) for Emergency Management. (Single Source).
39. Approve Resolution #22-07 Approving a Proposal of KY Department of Highways Regarding A Portion of KY 6139 Clifty Hollow Road.
40. Approve 1st Reading of Ordinance 22-21WC ESTABLISHING NORTH RIDGE DRIVE, SAINT ELIAS AVENUE, AND SPOKANE COURT, AND LOCATED IN NORTHRIDGE 11 SUBDIVISION AS COUNTY ROADS AND AUTHORIZING MAINTENANCE THEREON & SETTING SPEED LIMITS THEREON.
41. Approve the Report of the Audit of the Warren County Fiscal Court for the year ended June 30, 2021.
42. Approve Interfund Transfers for Warren County.
Brett Hightower, Sheriff
Lynette Yates, County Clerk
Stephen Harmon, Jailer
Chris Kummer, Executive Director, Parks & Recreation
Josh Moore, Public Works Director
Ronnie Pearson, Director, Emergency Management
Tommy Loving, Executive Director, Drug Task Force
Susan Lewis, PVA Administrator
Bob Appling, Executive Director, Contractor’s Licensing
Ben Peterson, Executive Director, P & Z
James Marcrum, Superintendent WC Justice Center