Fiscal Court Agenda 1/20/2023
For those who have work responsibilities and don’t have anything to report can attend the meeting by Zoom.
WARREN COUNTY FISCAL COURT
FRIDAY, JANUARY 20, 2023
1. Invocation, Pastor Andy Toopes, Holy Trinity Lutheran Church.
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approve Minutes of the Fiscal Court Meeting of January 6, 2023.
5. Approve Work Schedule for the Warren County Road Department.
6. Approve Personnel Changes for Warren County.
7. Approve 2nd & Final Reading of ORDINANCE #23-01WC REZONING
PROPERTY LOCATED AT 302 AND 515 HALLVIEW ROAD FROM
AG (AGRICULTURE) TO R-E (RESIDENTIAL ESTATE) AND R-E
(RESIDENTIAL ESTATE) TO AG (AGRICULTURE) CONTAINING
APPROXIMATELY 0.64 ACRES AND PRESENTLY OWNED BY
FAYETTA C. HALL.
8. Approve 2nd & Final Reading of Ordinance #23-02WC REZONING PROPERTY LOCATED AT 165 GIRKIN ROAD FROM AG (AGRICULTURE) TO R-E (RESIDENTIAL ESTATE) CONTAINING APPROXIMATELY 5 ACRES AND PRESENTLY OWNED BY PHILLIP H. MOORE & MARY BETH MOORE COLLINS.
9. Approve 2nd & Final Reading of Ordinance #23-03WC REZONING PROPERTY LOCATED AT 0 BRISTOW ROAD (FORMERLY 1435 BRISTOW ROAD) FROM AG (AGRICULTURE) TO R-E (RESIDENTIAL ESTATE) CONTAINING APPROXIMATELY 2.17 ACRES AND PRESENTLY OWNED BY ALLEN MILLER.
10. Approve 2nd & Final Reading of Ordinance #23-04WC AUTHORIZING A
LIGHTING AGREEMENT BETWEEN WARREN RURAL ELECTRIC
COOPERATIVE CORPORATION AND THE STANDARD AT BLUE
11. Approve 2nd & Final Reading of Ordinance #23-05WC ESTABLISHING
PROVIDENCE COURT LOCATED IN COVINGTON FARMS SUBDIVISION AS
COUNTY ROADS AND AUTHORIZING MAINTENANCE THEREON & SETTING
SPEED LIMITS THEREON.
12. Approve 2nd & Final Reading of Ordinance #23-06WC ESTABLISHING
TUMBLEWEED TRAIL AVENUE, TUMBLEWEED TRAIL COURT, BLACK
STALLION COURT, BLACK STALLION STREET, AND LAREDO COURT
LOCATED IN MCKINNEY FARMS SUBDIVISION PHASE THREE AS COUNTY
ROADS AND AUTHORIZING MAINTENANCE THEREON & SETTING SPEED
13. Approve 2nd & Final Reading of Ordinance #23-07WC REPEALING AND
REPLACING 08-23WC ESTABLISHING THE PROPERTY
MAINTENANCE CODE FOR WARREN COUNTY.
14. Approve 2nd & Final Reading of Ordinance #23-08WC AMENDING
ORDINANCE NUMBER 07-41WC RELATING TO THE CREATION OF THE
CODE ENFORCEMENT BOARD.
15. Approve 2nd & Final Reading of Ordinance #23-09WC REPEALING AND
REPLACING ORDINANCE #07-23WC ESTABLISHING FOR
THE COUNTY OF WARREN, KENTUCKY, AS AGENCY
ADMINISTRATOR FOR THE PLUM SPRINGS AND
WARREN COUNTY JOINT STORM WATER SEWER AGENCY,
SETTING STORM WATER FEES FINANCING THE FEDERALLY
MANDATED PHASE II STORM WATER MANAGEMENT
PROGRAM, PURSUANT TO KPDES (KENTUCKY POLLUTANT
DISCHARGE ELIMINATION SYSTEM) STORM WATER
DISCHARGE PERMIT SERVICES AND OTHER STORM WATER
RELATED SERVICES, PURSUANT TO FEDERAL REGISTER 64,
16. Make part of the record Certificate of Liability Insurance for Telaid
Industries, Inc.; Waste Management Holdings, Inc. & All Affiliate
Related & Subsidiary Companies including Waste Management of
Kentucky, LLC - Hauling; Martin Flooring Co, Inc. and Kenway
17. Approve the 2-1-1 Report for December 2022.
18. Approve the 2nd Quarter Financial Report for the Hadley Volunteer
19. Approve Determination in the amount of $1.200.00 to Scott Moving
Company for moving former Judge Executive Mike Buchanon’s office.
20. Approve Emergency Determination for repairs to the John Deere
Gator at White Park from Rough Country Equipment in the amount
of $2,375.07. (The repairs are mechanical issues).
21. Approve Determination in the amount of $25,700.00 to Housing
Authority of Bowling Green for renovations to the two medical unit
spaces at the Warren County Regional Jail. (No cost to Warren
County – Securus Capital Improvement Funds will be used).
22. Approve Lease Agreement for a 2023 Ford F250 with snowplow and
salt spreader to Enterprise Fleet Management in an amount not to
exceed $1,024.47 per month for 60 months for use by Stormwater
Management. (Replacing 2019 Ford F250).
23. Approve Budget Transfers for Warren County.
24. Approve Determination in the amount of $2,820.00 for twelve (12)
Warren County Flags. (Only one bid since they already had our logo).
25. Approve Determination in the amount of $1,500.00 to Pye Barker to
install communication cables and link of sprinkler annunciation
panels at Sugar Maple Square. (This will eliminate one of the $650.00
yearly monitoring fees).
26. Approve Emergency Determination in the amount of $4,029.00 to IMI
for concrete to repair the sinkhole on Greathouse Road.
27. Approve the Year End Financial Statement for the Warren County
Regional Jail Canteen Account for 2022.
28. Approve 1st Reading of Ordinance #23-10WC Amending the Budget of
29. Approve Emergency Determination in the amount of $1,095.00 to Pye
Barker for sprinkler repair to Suite 7 at Sugar Maple Square.
(Frozen pipes due to extreme temperatures).
30. Approve InterFund Transfers for Warren County.
31. Approve Renewing the Contract with Schmidt Consulting as the
Grant Writer for Warren County.
32. Approve the purchase of two (2) Computers and six (6) Monitors from
Dell at a price of $3,223.40 for the Judge Executive’s Office.
Brett Hightower, Sheriff
Lynette Yates, County Clerk
Stephen Harmon, Jailer
Chris Kummer, Executive Director, Parks & Recreation
Josh Moore, Public Works Director
Holley Warren, Contractor’s Licensing Board
Ronnie Pearson, Director, Emergency Management
Tommy Loving, Executive Director, Drug Task Force
Joshua R. Hardy, Property Valuation Administrator
Ben Peterson, Executive Director, P & Z
James Marcrum, Superintendent WC Justice Center