Agenda for Fiscal court meeting 7-26-2022
WARREN FISCAL COURT
TUESDAY, JULY 26, 2022
1. Invocation, Esquire Doug Gorman.
2. Pledge to the Flag
3. Roll Call
4. Approve Minutes of the Fiscal Court Meeting of July 8, 2022.
5. Approve Work Schedule for the Warren County Road Department.
6. Approve Personnel Changes for Warren County.
7. Approve Emergency Determination in the amount of $2,000.00 to Buck Electric for replacement of the lights that were recently shot out at Thomas Landing, Lonnie White Park.
8. Approve 1st Reading of Ordinance #22-39WC Rezoning Property located at 0 Collett Road from R-E (Residential Estate) to RS-1D (Single Family Residential) containing approximately 1.54+/- and presently owned by Motley Trading Co., LLC.
9. Make part pf the record Certificate of Liability Insurance for Kenway Contracting, Inc.
10. Approve Determination in the amount of $11,400. to Bluegrass Ballfields for two (2) pair of Football/Soccer Goals. (Three quotes received – this is lowest and best quote).
11. Approve Annual Amazon Business Prime for Membership Fee in the amount of $1,299.00 for Warren County.
12. Approve Emergency Determination in the amount of $2,611.30 to Buck Electric for repair of a ballfield light pole at Griffin Park.
13. Grant authority for the County Treasurer to open a Checking Account at Franklin Bank and Trust for the Clerk Document Storage Account. (Four banks were solicited and this provided the best yield for our deposits).
14. Approve the Supplemental Receipt to Document Timely Postmarked Payments Received After the Delinquent Tax Bill Transfer Date.
15. Approve Emergency Determination it the amount of $2,465.00 to Stewart Richey Service Group for repairs to a 4-inch leaking main water line at SkyPac.
16. Approve Budget Transfers for Warren County.
17. Approve Determination in the amount of $7,087.66 to AAA Alarm System for an alarm system at Moore Park Gym. KPC Pricing
18. Approve Determination in the amount of $2,552.00 to IMI Concrete for a parking lot sinkhole at the Hockey Rink lot at Griffin Park. (No other quotes obtained due to not knowing the exact amount of concrete needed for the project).
19. Approve Resolution #22-24 A Resolution of the Board of Directors of the Warren County Regional Jail Corporation Authorizing and Approving the Transfer of Real Property to the County of Warren, Kentucky pursuant to KRS Section 58.180; and Authorizing and Directing the Dissolution of the Corporation.
20. Grant Judge Executive authority to sign General Warranty Deed between Warren County Regional Jail Corporation and Warren County, Kentucky Pursuant to KRS 58-180.
21. Approve 1st Reading of Ordinance #22-40W Establishing Bale Twine Court
located in Stuart Farms Subdivision as a County Road and Authorizing
Maintenance thereon & Setting Speed Limits thereon.
21. Approve 1st Reading of Ordinance 22-41WC Rezoning Property located at 158 and 303 Clearfork Church Spur Road from AG (Agriculture) to R-E (Residential Estate) and R-R (Rural Residential) containing approximately 4.571 +/- Acres and presently owned y Clear Fork Baptist Church.
22. Approve 1st Reading of Ordinance #22-42WC REZONING PROPERTY LOCATED AT 0, 247, 385 PLANO ROAD FROM AG (AGRICULTURE) TO RM-4 (MULTI-FAMILY RESIDENTIAL) AND OP-C (OFFICE AND PROFESSIONAL – COMMERCIAL) CONTAINING APPROXIMATELY 43.12 +/- ACRES AND PRESENTLY OWNED BY KATHERINE DIEMER, PATRICIA CHANDLER AND B & S ENTERPRISES, LLC.
23. Approve 1st Reading of Ordinance #22-43WC An Ordinance Relating to An Exclusive Franchise to Collect, Transport and Dispose of Residential Solid Waste Within The City of Bowling Green, Kentucky.
24. Approve 1st Reading of Ordinance #22-44WC An Ordinance Relating to Non-Exclusive Franchises to Collect, Transport and Dispose of Residential Solid Waste Within Warren County, Outside The City of Bowling Green, Kentucky.,
25. Approve 1st Reading of Ordinance #22-45WC An Ordinance Relating to Non-Exclusive Franchise to Collect, Transport and Dispose of Commercial and Industrial Solid Waste Within Warren County, Kentucky.
26. Approve 1st Reading of Ordinance #22-46WC An Ordinance Relating to Franchise to Collect, Transport and Resale or Reuse Residential Recyclable Materials within Warren County Kentucky.
27. Approve Advertisement of 30-day Public Comment Period (August 9 – September 8, 2022) and hearing for 2023-2027 Warren County Area Solid Waste Management Plan – Five Year Update.
28. Make part of the record the 2021-2022 Participation Report for the Warren County Parks and Recreation Department.
29. Approve the Order of Allowance to the Board of Assessment Appeals in the amount of $200.00.
Brett Hightower, Sheriff
Lynette Yates, County Clerk
Stephen Harmon, Jailer
Chris Kummer, Executive Director, Parks & Recreation
Josh Moore, Public Works Director
Ronnie Pearson, Director, Emergency Management
Tommy Loving, Executive Director, Drug Task Force
Susan Lewis, PVA Administrator
Bob Appling, Executive Director, Contractor’s Licensing
Ben Peterson, Executive Director, P & Z
James Marcrum, Superintendent WC Justice Center