Agenda for 9/23/22 Fiscal Court meeting.
For those who have work responsibilities and/or don’t need to attend the meeting in person, can join by Zoom.
WARREN COUNTY FISCAL COURT
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2022
1. Invocation, Esquire Mark Young.
2. Pledge to the Flag
3. Roll Call
4. Approve Minutes of the Fiscal Court Meeting of September 9, 2022.
5. Approve Work Schedule for the Warren County Road Department.
6. Approve Personnel Changes for Warren County.
7. Approve the Ingress and Egress Easement between Kentucky Outdoor Advertising,
Inc, Grantor and Operation P.R.I.D.E., Inc. and Warren County, Grantees granting an
Easement for landscaping the “Northern Gateway Improvements” which abuts
8. Approve 2nd & Final Reading of Ordinance #22-56WC REZONING PROPERTY LOCATED AT 7208 AND 7240 RUSSELLVILLE ROAD FROM PUD (PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT), GB (GENERAL BUSINESS) AND R-E (RESIDENTIAL ESTATE) TO R-E (RESIDENTIAL ESTATE) CONTAINING APPROXIMATELY 1.7 +/- ACRES AND PRESENTLY OWNED BY GEMSTONE PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT, LLC.
9. Approve 2nd & Final Reading of ORDINANCE #22-57WC REZONING PROPERTY LOCATED AT 0 AND 278 LAKE ROAD FROM R-E (RESIDENTIAL ESTATE TO AG (AGRICULTURE) AND FROM AG (AGRICULTURE) TO R-E (RESIDENTIAL ESTATE) CONTAINING APPROXIMATELY 0.56 +/- ACRES AND PRESENTLY INITIATED BY THE CITY-COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION IN ORDER TO CORRECT THE SPLIT-ZONING OF THE PROPERTY.
10. Approve 2nd & Final Reading of ORDINANCE #22-58WC REZONING PROPERTY
LOCATED AT 3299 HAYS-SMITHS GROVE ROAD FROM AG (AGRICULTURE) TO R-E (RESIDENTIAL ESTATE) AND IS BEING INITIATED BY THE CITY-COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION IN ORDER TO CORRECT THE SPLIT-ZONING OF THE PROPERTY.
11. Approve 2nd & Final Reading of ORDINANCE #22-59WC REZONING PROPERTY
LOCATED AT 1067 RICHARDVILLE ROAD FROM AG (AGRICULTURE) AND
R-E (RESIDENTIAL ESTATE) TO R-E (RESIDENTIAL ESTATE) CONTAINING
APPROXIMATELY 0.807 +/- ACRES AND PRESENTLY INITIATED BY THE
CITY-COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION IN ORDER TO CORRECT THE
SPLIT-ZONING OF THE PROPERTY.
12. Approve 2ND & Final Reading of Ordinance #22-60WC Budget Amendment for
13. Approve the 2-1-1 Report for August 2022.
14. Approve Determination in the amount of $18,721.47 to Legacy OPE (KPC Pricing) for
a 72” Ferris Mower for the I-65 beautification division.
15. Approve Emergency Determination in the amount of $2,403.92 to Garage Doors Plus
for repair of the gates at the SOKY Marketplace.
16. Approve the Refund Authorization for 2022 Tax Year for the Warren County Sheriff’s
17. Approve Determination in the amount of $2,921.36 to Cornerstone Information
Systems for renewal of the Software Maintenance Subscription and Hardware
Warranty for the Warren County Treasurer’s Office.
18. Approve Determination in the amount of $1,040.65 to Executive Elevator for repair of
#3 Elevator at the Parking Garage.
19. Approve 1st Reading of Ordinance #22-68WC REZONING PROPERTY LOCATED
AT 448 CLEVELAND DRIVE FROM AG (AGRICULTURE) TO R-E
(RESIDENTIAL ESTATE) CONTAINING APPROXIMATELY 5.0608 +/- ACRES
AND PRESENTLY OWNED BY JOEY SAENZ AND ANTHONY SHRYOCK.
20. Approve 1st Reading of Ordinance #22-69WC REZONING PROPERTY LOCATED
AT 1050 BROOKWOOD DRIVE (PORTION) FROM AG (AGRICULTURE) TO R-E
(RESIDENTIAL ESTATE) CONTAINING APPROXIMATELY 83.63 +/-ACRES
AND PRESENTLY OWNED BY DON AND CATHY PROPERTIES, LLC.
21. Approve Determination in the amount of $2,205.00 to Save Our Kids Coalition for a
Speaker on “Marijuana and THC in 2022 and What Parents Need to Know”.
(Paid by ASAP Grant).
22. Approve Determination in the amount of $5,565.00 to Sunbelt Construction for
widening a door at White Park. (Room #3 is where the food is stored for Feeding
America and the current space is not wide enough. The new 4’ x 8’ roll-up door will
allow food pallets to go through without a problem.
23. Approve Emergency Determination to Executive Elevator in the amount of $5,225.00
for repair to elevator # 7 at the Warren County Justice Center.
24. Approve Emergency Determination to Palmer Trucks in the amount of $4,124.52 for
Dump Truck # 7 at the Road Department. (The EGR Emissions Control System had to
be flushed due to an intake restriction.
25. Approve Warren County Jailer to Negotiate with Securus Technologies who was one
of the two responsive bidders in the recent request for proposals for Inmate
Communications System for the Warren County Regional Jail.
26. Grant approval for Advertising Expenditures not to exceed a total of $3,000.00 for Fall
2022 Household Hazardous Waste Event. (DEPA/Stormwater).
27. Approve Emergency Determination in the amount of $2,808.50 to Basham dba/JB/S
Truck Repair for the Warren County Road Department.
28. Approve the purchase of 2023 Dodge Ram, 1500 SSV, 4WD at a cost of $39,170.00 and
a 2023 Dodge Durango PV, AWD at a cost of $40,086.00 for the Drug Task Force at
Kentucky State Contract #MA 758 1800000176 which is held by Freedom Dodge. Paid
with funds from forfeited vehicle sales - no cost to Warren County.
29. Approve Budget Transfers for Warren County.
30. Approve 1st Reading of Ordinance #22-70WC Budget Amendment for Warren County.
31. Grant authority to advertise for the SOKY Ice Rink Staff.
32. Approve the Water Line Extension on Day Road in the amount of $190,000.00, Warren
County Water District, to be paid from ARPA allocation funding.
33. Approve Allocation and Amendment and Addendum Agreement of ARPA Funds grant
to Friends of L&N Deport for additional $487,736.00 to purchase Trolley and first year
operations for educational and recreational tourism experience for Warren County.
(This additional allocation is to be added under this amended agreement to the earlier
$100,000.00 grant for rail car restoration).
34. Approve ARPA Grant of $51,000.00 to Riverview At Hobson Grove, to help offset
losses during the covid pandemic.
35. Grant Authority to advertise for bids for Stormwater Quality Improvements - FILOC
Project at Moore Park.
Brett Hightower, Sheriff
Lynette Yates, County Clerk
Stephen Harmon, Jailer
Chris Kummer, Executive Director, Parks & Recreation
Josh Moore, Public Works Director
Holley Warren, Contractor’s Licensing Board
Ronnie Pearson, Director, Emergency Management
Tommy Loving, Executive Director, Drug Task Force
Susan Lewis, PVA Administrator
Ben Peterson, Executive Director, P & Z
James Marcrum, Superintendent WC Justice Center