Agenda for 2/16/2023
Those who don’t have anything to report on may attend the meeting by Zoom.
WARREN COUNTY FISCAL COURT PRELIMINARY AGENDA FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2023
1. Invocation, Reverend David Tooley, First Baptist Church.
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approve Minutes of the Fiscal Court Meeting of February 3, 2023 and Special Called Meeting on February 9, 2023.
5. Approve Work Schedule for the Warren County Road Department.
6. Approve Personnel Changes for Warren County.
7. Approve 2nd & Final Reading of Ordinance #23-11WC Authorizing a Lighting Agreement Between Warren Rural Electric Cooperative Corporation and McKinney Farms Phase 3C.
8. Approve 2nd & Final Reading of Ordinance #23-12WC Zoning Ordinance Amendments.
9. Approve 2nd & Final Reading of Ordinance #23-13WC Continuity of Government Ordinance Providing for the Orderly Succession of the Office of Judge Executive in the event of the Absence or Disability of the Judge Executive as defined in KRS 67.725. 10. Approve Determination in the amount of $62,589.68 for construction of a safe room at Plano Volunteer Fire Department. (FEMA will reimburse Warren County – there will be no cost to Warren County). (Plano VFD to pay the balance).
11. Approve 2-1-1 report for January 2023.
12. Approve Determination in the amount of $6,500.00 to the Builder’s Association of South Central Kentucky to renew the Cornerstone Partnership. (Paid by Stormwater).
13. Approve Resolution 23-03 Consenting to Inter-Modal Transportation Authority, Inc.’s Conveyance of Kentucky Transpark Lot 28 to Warren County Water District for Development of a Water Tower.
14. Approve Resolution 23-04 Consenting to Inter-Modal Transportation Authority, Inc.’s Conveyance of Kentucky Transpark Lot 27-1 to Warren Rural Electrical Cooperative Corporation for Development of an Electric Substation.
15. Approve 1st Reading of Ordinance 23-14WC REZONING PROPERTY LOCATED AT 8125 RICHARDSVILLE ROAD FROM AG (AGRICULTURE) TO R-E (RESIDENTIAL ESTATE) CONTAINING APPROXIMATELY 3.97 ACRES AND PRESENTLY OWNED BY ROGER MATTHEW CHOATE II AND TAYLER CHOATE.
16. Approve 1st Reading of ORDINANCE #23-15WC REZONING PROPERTY LOCATED AT 3982 BLUE LEVEL ROAD FROM AG (AGRICULTURE) TO R-E (RESIDENTIAL ESTATE) CONTAINING APPROXIMATELY 1.00 ACRES AND PRESENTLY OWNED BY CHAD & JAMIE CURTIS AND JOANN NEIGHBORS.
17. Approve 1st Reading of Ordinance 23-16WC REZONING PROPERTY LOCATED AT 979 MOORMAN LANE FROM AG (AGRICULTURE) TO RM-3 (TOWNHOUSE/MULTI-FAMILY RESIDENTIAL) AND R-E (RESIDENTIAL ESTATE) CONTAINING APPROXIMATELY 24.58 ACRES AND PRESENTLY OWNED BY HIGGINS HOMESTEADS, LLC (C/O CLARK HIGGINS).
18. Approve Determination in the amount of $4,250.00 to Sprouse Container for a shipping container to replace a dilapidated wooden storage building on the Jail Property. (Three quotes were solicited, with no other responses submitted, making this the best quote.) (Paid by Securus Capital Improvement Funds – no cost to Warren County).
19. Approve Budget Transfers for Warren County.
20. Approve Emergency Determination in the amount of $2,148.55 to Stewart Richey Service Group for repairs/replacement of a water heater pump in a hot water heater for the Warren County Regional Jail.
21. Approve Emergency Determination in the amount of $3,365.90 to TriState International for repairs to the bed on Dump Truck #5 for the Warren County Road Department due to snow.
22. Grant authority to advertise for Inmate Medical Services for the Warren County Regional Jail.
23. Approve Determination in the amount of $9,200 for the purchase of two new Con Ex shipping containers for Buchanon Park. (Three quotes were obtained. This is the lowest and best quote).
24. Approve Determination in the amount of $7,350.00 for CDL Training for four (4) employees at the Warren County Road Department and one from the Warren County Parks Department. (Chad Coffey, Kenneth Rector, Landon Coffey, and Billy Joe Herald from Road and Clinton Houk from the Warren County Parks Department).
25. Approve Amendment to Immaculate Cleaning Service Contract to add the cleaning services at the new Warren County Road Department Offices, twice a week, at a cost of $250.00 per week.
26. Approve Order #23-10 Appointing Rick Williams to the Operation Pride Board.
27. Approve Determination in the amount of $91,235.28 to Mohawk Carpet Distribution, Inc. for removal, disposal, and replacement of flooring on the second floor of the Warren County Courthouse. (State Price Contract on flooring and labor).
28. Grant Authority to submit application for local expanded jurisdiction for the building department and authorize Judge-Executive to sign all related documents.
29. Approve the 2022 Fiscal Year Audit for Warren County.
Department Heads Brett Hightower, Sheriff
Lynette Yates, County Clerk
Stephen Harmon, Jailer
Chris Kummer, Executive Director, Parks & Recreation
Josh Moore, Public Works Director
Holley Warren, Contractor’s Licensing Board
Ronnie Pearson, Director, Emergency Management
Tommy Loving, Executive Director, Drug Task Force
Joshua R. Hardy, Property Valuation Administrator
Ben Peterson, Executive Director, P & Z
James Marcrum, Superintendent WC Justice Center